Stunning jewellery by Daniela Villegas
Nadia El Dasher | October 24, 2013
Jewellery designer Daniella Villegas's latest collection, available now on Moda Operandi, reflects her love of nature and its elements.
The insect-inspired pieces are made of 18K gold and a combination of precious and semi-precious stones.
Pieces start from $1,875 (Dh6,887).
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art