Stunning jewellery by Daniela Villegas
Nadia El Dasher | October 24, 2013
Jewellery designer Daniella Villegas's latest collection, available now on Moda Operandi, reflects her love of nature and its elements.
The insect-inspired pieces are made of 18K gold and a combination of precious and semi-precious stones.
Pieces start from $1,875 (Dh6,887).
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments