Stéphane Rolland's first Pret-a-Porter capsule collection
Nadia El Dasher | July 11, 2013
Paris-based couturier Stéphane Rolland opened his Abu Dhabi store in The Avenue at Etihad Towers this May- his first ever Pret-a-Porter boutique.
The store will stock 10 non-seasonal capsule collections every year, this being the first.
From full-length gowns to ultra luxurious jumpsuits, intricate accessories and minimalistic bags, Rolland's line follows his brand's aesthetic- with a focus on clean silhouettes and special attention to detail.
Let us know your thoughts on the collection in the comment box below.
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Celebrity lineup for Vogue Dubai Fashion Experience announced
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments
- Fashion notes: The deceptive comfort of sneaker culture