Stéphane Rolland's first Pret-a-Porter capsule collection
Nadia El Dasher | July 11, 2013
Paris-based couturier Stéphane Rolland opened his Abu Dhabi store in The Avenue at Etihad Towers this May- his first ever Pret-a-Porter boutique.
The store will stock 10 non-seasonal capsule collections every year, this being the first.
From full-length gowns to ultra luxurious jumpsuits, intricate accessories and minimalistic bags, Rolland's line follows his brand's aesthetic- with a focus on clean silhouettes and special attention to detail.
Let us know your thoughts on the collection in the comment box below.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art