Stéphane Rolland's first Pret-a-Porter capsule collection
Nadia El Dasher | July 11, 2013
Paris-based couturier Stéphane Rolland opened his Abu Dhabi store in The Avenue at Etihad Towers this May- his first ever Pret-a-Porter boutique.
The store will stock 10 non-seasonal capsule collections every year, this being the first.
From full-length gowns to ultra luxurious jumpsuits, intricate accessories and minimalistic bags, Rolland's line follows his brand's aesthetic- with a focus on clean silhouettes and special attention to detail.
Let us know your thoughts on the collection in the comment box below.
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Lebanese designer Georges Hobeika takes inspiration from Impressionist painter Claude Monet for latest collection
- What I’ve learnt from attending fashion weeks