Russian invasion: Vika Gazinskaya at Symphony
Nadia El Dasher | August 16, 2012
Flick through any street style website and you'll see photos of the same five girls on every one of them.
Who are they? The fashion world simply refers to them as "The Russian Fashion Pack" consisting of Ulyana Sergeenko, Elena Perminova, Miroslava Duma, Anya Ziourova and (my particular favourite) Vika Gazinskaya.
For the first time in the Middle East Gazinskaya's collection is available to satisfy our need for painterly prints and ultra-feminine silhouettes.
Her A/W 2012 collection was inspired by Dutch artistry complete with soft ruffles, careful embroidery and asymmetric hems.
Available exclusively at Symphony, Dubai Mall.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art