Russian invasion: Vika Gazinskaya at Symphony
Nadia El Dasher | August 16, 2012
Flick through any street style website and you'll see photos of the same five girls on every one of them.
Who are they? The fashion world simply refers to them as "The Russian Fashion Pack" consisting of Ulyana Sergeenko, Elena Perminova, Miroslava Duma, Anya Ziourova and (my particular favourite) Vika Gazinskaya.
For the first time in the Middle East Gazinskaya's collection is available to satisfy our need for painterly prints and ultra-feminine silhouettes.
Her A/W 2012 collection was inspired by Dutch artistry complete with soft ruffles, careful embroidery and asymmetric hems.
Available exclusively at Symphony, Dubai Mall.
- Kiehl’s new range promises stronger hair immediately
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments