Russian invasion: Vika Gazinskaya at Symphony
Nadia El Dasher | August 16, 2012
Flick through any street style website and you'll see photos of the same five girls on every one of them.
Who are they? The fashion world simply refers to them as "The Russian Fashion Pack" consisting of Ulyana Sergeenko, Elena Perminova, Miroslava Duma, Anya Ziourova and (my particular favourite) Vika Gazinskaya.
For the first time in the Middle East Gazinskaya's collection is available to satisfy our need for painterly prints and ultra-feminine silhouettes.
Her A/W 2012 collection was inspired by Dutch artistry complete with soft ruffles, careful embroidery and asymmetric hems.
Available exclusively at Symphony, Dubai Mall.
- In pictures: The 9 finalist for sleepware Dressed to Rest contest
- Fashion notes: With age comes some wisdom about make-up
- Trend: Life on Mars with space-inspired metallic shades
- My Luxury Life: Madame Laudomia Pucci
- The Decoder: Reinast toothbrush for Dh16,129
- A Conversation with Farida Khelfa, the brand ambassador for the House of Schiaparelli