Royal baby: spot the difference!
Katie Trotter | July 24, 2013
As the royal baby was revealed to the world yesterday it was interesting to see Kate Middleton wearing a polka dot dress, just as Lady Diana had worn 31years ago on the very same hospital steps with Prince William. We wonder if this was planned- perhaps as a small tribute to William's late mother. It's fascinating to see how the royal style has relaxed over the years. William, in an unbuttoned shirt with rolled up sleeves looks much more at ease than his father, Charles did in a formal suit and tie.
- Paris Haute Couture Week: French first lady does red-carpet activism
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Fashion’s president Didier Grumbach steps down
- Harvey Nichols collaborates with Young Artist Award
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Schiaparelli’s controlled eccentricity
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Giambattista Valli’s stripes and flowers
- Theron and Penn dazzle at Dior’s colossal fashion celebration
- Regional designers create Star Wars: Episode VII outfits
- In pictures: Haute Couture at the house of Versace, Fall 2014
- Fashion notes: Florals are in bloom in latest menswear lines
- My UAE: the abaya couture of Fatima Al Mosa and her shop, Folak
- Trend: Short and sweet