Romeo Beckham stars in Burberry S/S 2013 campaign
Nadia El Dasher | December 18, 2012
Photographer: Dan Medhurst
Following on with the Best of British theme that Burberry has adopted over the past few seasons, the new campaign features brand regulars such as Cara Delevigne and Edie Campbell.
The latest and youngest addition to the Burberry family is none other than Romeo Beckham- the second youngest child of David and Victoria.
The young Beckham holds his own among the more established models sporting the brand's classic trench and slim fit trousers.
What do you think of Burberry's latest addition? Feel free to comment in the box below.
- Paris Haute Couture Week: French first lady does red-carpet activism
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Fashion’s president Didier Grumbach steps down
- Harvey Nichols collaborates with Young Artist Award
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Schiaparelli’s controlled eccentricity
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Giambattista Valli’s stripes and flowers
- Theron and Penn dazzle at Dior’s colossal fashion celebration
- Regional designers create Star Wars: Episode VII outfits
- In pictures: Haute Couture at the house of Versace, Fall 2014
- Fashion notes: Florals are in bloom in latest menswear lines
- My UAE: the abaya couture of Fatima Al Mosa and her shop, Folak
- Trend: Short and sweet