Pitti Uomo Day 3: Turkey's summer suits
James Gabrillo | June 20, 2013
Turkish designer Serdar Uzuntas' clever presentation featured models playing a game of checkers while donned in the label's latest line.
Uzuntas paired tailored blazers and shirts with shorts - apt for the scorching weather out. The clothes were graphic-ly punchy, but never excessive.
Socks have never looked so dapper.
Photos courtesy Pitti Immagine
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Celebrity lineup for Vogue Dubai Fashion Experience announced
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments
- Fashion notes: The deceptive comfort of sneaker culture