Pitti Uomo Day 3: Turkey's summer suits
James Gabrillo | June 20, 2013
Turkish designer Serdar Uzuntas' clever presentation featured models playing a game of checkers while donned in the label's latest line.
Uzuntas paired tailored blazers and shirts with shorts - apt for the scorching weather out. The clothes were graphic-ly punchy, but never excessive.
Socks have never looked so dapper.
Photos courtesy Pitti Immagine
- Fashion notes: 'Perfection' doesn't always equal beauty
- Trend: Summer bouquet
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends