Pitti Uomo Day 3: Turkey's summer suits
James Gabrillo | June 20, 2013
Turkish designer Serdar Uzuntas' clever presentation featured models playing a game of checkers while donned in the label's latest line.
Uzuntas paired tailored blazers and shirts with shorts - apt for the scorching weather out. The clothes were graphic-ly punchy, but never excessive.
Socks have never looked so dapper.
Photos courtesy Pitti Immagine
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art
- Diane von Furstenberg biography to be released this Autumn