New York Fashion Week: schoolboys in streetwear
James Gabrillo | September 7, 2013
At the Bespoken show, schoolboys in ensembles that fused sport, street and smarts.
We're digging the cut-off sweatshirts left with their raw edges.
But hands down the best look of the bunch? Jacket and tie over sweatpants.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art