New York Fashion Week: schoolboys in streetwear
James Gabrillo | September 7, 2013
At the Bespoken show, schoolboys in ensembles that fused sport, street and smarts.
We're digging the cut-off sweatshirts left with their raw edges.
But hands down the best look of the bunch? Jacket and tie over sweatpants.
- Fashion notes: 'Perfection' doesn't always equal beauty
- Trend: Summer bouquet
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends