New York Fashion Week: schoolboys in streetwear
James Gabrillo | September 7, 2013
At the Bespoken show, schoolboys in ensembles that fused sport, street and smarts.
We're digging the cut-off sweatshirts left with their raw edges.
But hands down the best look of the bunch? Jacket and tie over sweatpants.
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments