New York Fashion Week: our favourite item from Day 3
James Gabrillo | September 9, 2013
Day 3 at the fashion circus comes to an end and there's one item of clothing still on our minds: Billy Reid's stripe trousers.
OK, so his show was held at a rooftop garden - all plant-y and plank-y, calming and cool - which may have slightly influenced our positive response to the collection.
There were other trouser styles on show, but though well-constructed, they bordered on weird.
It's boho-chic, men's division.
We initially had a violent reaction to this camo coat, but are now appreciating its freshness.
Outerwear or tent? Who cares; it just looks so comfortable, like a Snuggie.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art