New York Fashion Week: our favourite item from Day 3
James Gabrillo | September 9, 2013
Day 3 at the fashion circus comes to an end and there's one item of clothing still on our minds: Billy Reid's stripe trousers.
OK, so his show was held at a rooftop garden - all plant-y and plank-y, calming and cool - which may have slightly influenced our positive response to the collection.
There were other trouser styles on show, but though well-constructed, they bordered on weird.
It's boho-chic, men's division.
We initially had a violent reaction to this camo coat, but are now appreciating its freshness.
Outerwear or tent? Who cares; it just looks so comfortable, like a Snuggie.
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments