New York Fashion Week: our favourite item from Day 3
James Gabrillo | September 9, 2013
Day 3 at the fashion circus comes to an end and there's one item of clothing still on our minds: Billy Reid's stripe trousers.
OK, so his show was held at a rooftop garden - all plant-y and plank-y, calming and cool - which may have slightly influenced our positive response to the collection.
There were other trouser styles on show, but though well-constructed, they bordered on weird.
It's boho-chic, men's division.
We initially had a violent reaction to this camo coat, but are now appreciating its freshness.
Outerwear or tent? Who cares; it just looks so comfortable, like a Snuggie.
- Desi girl: Thanks to a little stretch churidars, are back in style
- Masaba Gupta is a name to watch in Indian fashion
- Ethical Fashion Initiative gives work – and hope – to women in Nairobi slum
- Fashion notes: Jean-ious solutions for denim dilemmas
- Trend: Ballerina dreams
- Big hits, notable misses on Emmy red carpet