New Turkish label at Bloomingdale's
Nadia El Dasher | July 18, 2013
Mehry Mu is a handbag label based out of Istanbul and available now exclusively at Bloomingdale's Dubai.
Gunes Mutlu, the woman behind the label, drew inspiration from the city's grand bazaar for her minimal pieces.
The handbags weave into your Ramadan wardrobe perfectly, and make for quirky A/W accessories in the next few months
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art