New Turkish label at Bloomingdale's
Nadia El Dasher | July 18, 2013
Mehry Mu is a handbag label based out of Istanbul and available now exclusively at Bloomingdale's Dubai.
Gunes Mutlu, the woman behind the label, drew inspiration from the city's grand bazaar for her minimal pieces.
The handbags weave into your Ramadan wardrobe perfectly, and make for quirky A/W accessories in the next few months
- Kiehl’s new range promises stronger hair immediately
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments