New in at Harvey Nichols: Sandro S/S 2013
Nadia El Dasher | April 25, 2013
Ultra-cool French label Sandro is all about minimalism. Their signature includes understated, tailored pieces with just the right amount of trendiness- the kind that shows that you're not trying too hard.
Their S/S 2013 collection is now available at Harvey Nichols.
Will you be buying Sandro's latest pieces? Let us know your favourites in the comment box below.
World Cup Diary Day 26: When Belo Horizonte erupted
- Football diary: Germany’s Joachim Loew dreaming about Brazil
- World Cup Diary Day 24: Brazil fan’s World Cup final ticket saga
- World Cup Diary Day 23: Pope Francis, Spiderman and Rio’s cast of characters
- Paul the Octopus a hard act to follow; Maradona being Maradona; Ronaldo congratulates Klose
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art