Moda Operandi's latest: Lebanese designer trunk show
Nadia El Dasher | April 23, 2013
The A/W 2013 collection by Lebanese jewellery designer, Noor Fares, is available to pre-order on www.modaoperandi.com.
Fares' pieces are inspired by wings and architectural shapes with a strong emphasis on geometry. The earrings, bangles, pendants and rings are made of gold, turquoise and jade and set with diamonds.
- Fashion notes: 'Perfection' doesn't always equal beauty
- Trend: Summer bouquet
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends