Moda Operandi's latest: Lebanese designer trunk show
Nadia El Dasher | April 23, 2013
The A/W 2013 collection by Lebanese jewellery designer, Noor Fares, is available to pre-order on www.modaoperandi.com.
Fares' pieces are inspired by wings and architectural shapes with a strong emphasis on geometry. The earrings, bangles, pendants and rings are made of gold, turquoise and jade and set with diamonds.
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style