Moda Operandi's latest: Lebanese designer trunk show
Nadia El Dasher | April 23, 2013
The A/W 2013 collection by Lebanese jewellery designer, Noor Fares, is available to pre-order on www.modaoperandi.com.
Fares' pieces are inspired by wings and architectural shapes with a strong emphasis on geometry. The earrings, bangles, pendants and rings are made of gold, turquoise and jade and set with diamonds.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art