Moda Operandi exclusive collections
Katie Trotter | August 20, 2013
Moda Operandi has recently launched its 'exclusive week' which sees a number of interesting designers working in conjunction with the brand to present a capsule collection for the site, and to offer its customers personalized goods. This will give customers the chance to pre-order from a collection of unique pieces, from the likes of Michael Angel, Stella Jean, Del Torro, M. De Phocas and Le Petite Caravan.
We particularly love the beautiful pieces from Stella Jean. A mix of fantastic ethnic prints and beautifully cut silhouettes.
To shop the collection click on the link below: http://modaoperandi.com/stella-jean/mo14/rtw-1885/looks
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style