Moda Operandi exclusive collections
Katie Trotter | August 20, 2013
Moda Operandi has recently launched its 'exclusive week' which sees a number of interesting designers working in conjunction with the brand to present a capsule collection for the site, and to offer its customers personalized goods. This will give customers the chance to pre-order from a collection of unique pieces, from the likes of Michael Angel, Stella Jean, Del Torro, M. De Phocas and Le Petite Caravan.
We particularly love the beautiful pieces from Stella Jean. A mix of fantastic ethnic prints and beautifully cut silhouettes.
To shop the collection click on the link below: http://modaoperandi.com/stella-jean/mo14/rtw-1885/looks
- Fashion notes: 'Perfection' doesn't always equal beauty
- Trend: Summer bouquet
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends