Miu Miu's new Biker bag
Nadia El Dasher | November 4, 2013
Italian fashion label, Miu Miu, steered clear of their ultra-girly aesthetic with the latest addition to their handbag collection- the Biker.
The bag is available in black as well as a few multicoloured varieties with exposed gold zips and a removable shoulder strap.
What are your thoughts on the new design? Let us know in the comment box below.
- Paris Haute Couture Week: French first lady does red-carpet activism
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Fashion’s president Didier Grumbach steps down
- Harvey Nichols collaborates with Young Artist Award
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Schiaparelli’s controlled eccentricity
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Giambattista Valli’s stripes and flowers
- Theron and Penn dazzle at Dior’s colossal fashion celebration
- Regional designers create Star Wars: Episode VII outfits
- In pictures: Haute Couture at the house of Versace, Fall 2014
- Fashion notes: Florals are in bloom in latest menswear lines
- My UAE: the abaya couture of Fatima Al Mosa and her shop, Folak
- Trend: Short and sweet