Matthew Williamson 15th anniversary pieces available now
Nadia El Dasher | December 3, 2012
Instant fashion is the topic of endless discussion when it comes to current, up to date style.
Blogs, iPad magazine readers or live streaming of runway shows- we can't get enough of what the online world has to offer.
When it comes to shopping however, Moda Operandi kick-started our need for next season's gear months before it's available in stores.
Catch the last day of Matthew Williamson's S/S 2013 15th anniversary collection, as well as luxurious clutches by designer Tony Hawkes.
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Lebanese designer Georges Hobeika takes inspiration from Impressionist painter Claude Monet for latest collection
- What I’ve learnt from attending fashion weeks