Matthew Williamson 15th anniversary pieces available now
Nadia El Dasher | December 3, 2012
Instant fashion is the topic of endless discussion when it comes to current, up to date style.
Blogs, iPad magazine readers or live streaming of runway shows- we can't get enough of what the online world has to offer.
When it comes to shopping however, Moda Operandi kick-started our need for next season's gear months before it's available in stores.
Catch the last day of Matthew Williamson's S/S 2013 15th anniversary collection, as well as luxurious clutches by designer Tony Hawkes.
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments