Matthew Williamson 15th anniversary pieces available now
Nadia El Dasher | December 3, 2012
Instant fashion is the topic of endless discussion when it comes to current, up to date style.
Blogs, iPad magazine readers or live streaming of runway shows- we can't get enough of what the online world has to offer.
When it comes to shopping however, Moda Operandi kick-started our need for next season's gear months before it's available in stores.
Catch the last day of Matthew Williamson's S/S 2013 15th anniversary collection, as well as luxurious clutches by designer Tony Hawkes.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art