Marni's new wooden jewellery collection
Nadia El Dasher | February 21, 2013
We at All Dressed Up are huge fans of Marni jewellery- the understated yet stand-out pieces somehow manage to stay on trend over the course of many seasons.
For S/S 2013 the Italian label incorporated elements of nature into their pieces with a heavy emphasis on wood in geometric, abstract animal shapes.
The combination of wood, brass and resin give the three dimensional pieces an other worldly feel; a combination of the animated Robots and the fantasy film Pan's Labyrinth.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art