Marni's new wooden jewellery collection
Nadia El Dasher | February 21, 2013
We at All Dressed Up are huge fans of Marni jewellery- the understated yet stand-out pieces somehow manage to stay on trend over the course of many seasons.
For S/S 2013 the Italian label incorporated elements of nature into their pieces with a heavy emphasis on wood in geometric, abstract animal shapes.
The combination of wood, brass and resin give the three dimensional pieces an other worldly feel; a combination of the animated Robots and the fantasy film Pan's Labyrinth.
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments