Louis Vuitton's latest artist
Nadia El Dasher | March 19, 2013
Louis Vuitton has been working with global street artists for their Foulards d'Artistes.
Yesterday, All Dressed Up got the chance to interview the brand's latest collaborator, and their first Arabic one.
A few hints: poetry, calligraphy and graffiti.
To find out the artist's identity and about the story behind the most recent Foulards d'Artistes, pick up a copy of Wednesday's Arts & Life section inside The National.
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Lebanese designer Georges Hobeika takes inspiration from Impressionist painter Claude Monet for latest collection
- What I’ve learnt from attending fashion weeks