Louis Vuitton's latest artist
Nadia El Dasher | March 19, 2013
Louis Vuitton has been working with global street artists for their Foulards d'Artistes.
Yesterday, All Dressed Up got the chance to interview the brand's latest collaborator, and their first Arabic one.
A few hints: poetry, calligraphy and graffiti.
To find out the artist's identity and about the story behind the most recent Foulards d'Artistes, pick up a copy of Wednesday's Arts & Life section inside The National.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art