Louis Vuitton's latest artist
Nadia El Dasher | March 19, 2013
Louis Vuitton has been working with global street artists for their Foulards d'Artistes.
Yesterday, All Dressed Up got the chance to interview the brand's latest collaborator, and their first Arabic one.
A few hints: poetry, calligraphy and graffiti.
To find out the artist's identity and about the story behind the most recent Foulards d'Artistes, pick up a copy of Wednesday's Arts & Life section inside The National.
- Kiehl’s new range promises stronger hair immediately
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments