Louis Vuitton S/S 2013 press day
Nadia El Dasher | March 14, 2013
Earlier today All Dressed Up stopped by Louis Vuitton's S/S 2013 press day at their new offices on the 31st floor of Media One Hotel.
The floor-to-ceiling window space was beautiful, with sweeping views of the city and a set up of this season's most talked-about collection.
From the 1960s-inspired womenswear Damier matching sets to delicate pointy toe courts, printed men's ties and sparkly lace-up shoes, it was such a pleasure to see the pieces up close.
Here are some of our favourite things from the showroom:
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments