Louis Vuitton S/S 2013 press day
Nadia El Dasher | March 14, 2013
Earlier today All Dressed Up stopped by Louis Vuitton's S/S 2013 press day at their new offices on the 31st floor of Media One Hotel.
The floor-to-ceiling window space was beautiful, with sweeping views of the city and a set up of this season's most talked-about collection.
From the 1960s-inspired womenswear Damier matching sets to delicate pointy toe courts, printed men's ties and sparkly lace-up shoes, it was such a pleasure to see the pieces up close.
Here are some of our favourite things from the showroom:
- In pictures: The 9 finalist for sleepware Dressed to Rest contest
- Fashion notes: With age comes some wisdom about make-up
- Trend: Life on Mars with space-inspired metallic shades
- My Luxury Life: Madame Laudomia Pucci
- The Decoder: Reinast toothbrush for Dh16,129
- A Conversation with Farida Khelfa, the brand ambassador for the House of Schiaparelli