Louis Vuitton S/S 2013 press day
Nadia El Dasher | March 14, 2013
Earlier today All Dressed Up stopped by Louis Vuitton's S/S 2013 press day at their new offices on the 31st floor of Media One Hotel.
The floor-to-ceiling window space was beautiful, with sweeping views of the city and a set up of this season's most talked-about collection.
From the 1960s-inspired womenswear Damier matching sets to delicate pointy toe courts, printed men's ties and sparkly lace-up shoes, it was such a pleasure to see the pieces up close.
Here are some of our favourite things from the showroom:
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art