Louis Vuitton S/S 2013 press day
Nadia El Dasher | March 14, 2013
Earlier today All Dressed Up stopped by Louis Vuitton's S/S 2013 press day at their new offices on the 31st floor of Media One Hotel.
The floor-to-ceiling window space was beautiful, with sweeping views of the city and a set up of this season's most talked-about collection.
From the 1960s-inspired womenswear Damier matching sets to delicate pointy toe courts, printed men's ties and sparkly lace-up shoes, it was such a pleasure to see the pieces up close.
Here are some of our favourite things from the showroom:
- Fashion notes: 'Perfection' doesn't always equal beauty
- Trend: Summer bouquet
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends