Look today, own tomorrow: Rihanna for River Island
Nadia El Dasher | November 6, 2013
After the success of Rihanna's spring, summer and autumn collections for British high street retailer, River Island, the pop icon's final winter collection will hit stores in the region tomorrow.
The collection consists of 40 pieces and will retail at Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall as well as The Avenues in Kuwait and online.
Shoppers can expect Rihanna-worth tuxedo jackets and jumpsuits and a nod to this season's punk trend with matching tartan pieces and embellished dresses.
The collection is made in a limited quantity with only 100 pieces of each item produced.
The complete line is available for pre order at www.riverisland.com.
For a secret look behind the scenes, click here.
- Abu Dhabi students compete to design best pyjamas for beauty sleep
- Fashion notes: Dress sheer without risking overexposure
- In pictures: The 9 finalist for sleepware Dressed to Rest contest
- Fashion notes: With age comes some wisdom about make-up
- Trend: Life on Mars with space-inspired metallic shades
- My Luxury Life: Madame Laudomia Pucci