London Fashion Week: Simone Rocha- the new queen of cool
Nadia El Dasher | September 17, 2013
ANDY RAIN STF
The Simone Rocha show was held at 11am this morning at the British Fashion Council's courtyard space in Somerset House.
Once again, Rocha produced a minimalist-cool collection for S/S 2014.
From layered textured clothing to the twisted faux-hawk hairdo, we loved everything about the show.
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments
- Fashion notes: The deceptive comfort of sneaker culture