London Fashion Week: Simone Rocha- the new queen of cool
Nadia El Dasher | September 17, 2013
ANDY RAIN STF
The Simone Rocha show was held at 11am this morning at the British Fashion Council's courtyard space in Somerset House.
Once again, Rocha produced a minimalist-cool collection for S/S 2014.
From layered textured clothing to the twisted faux-hawk hairdo, we loved everything about the show.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art