London Fashion Week: Cara Delevingne backstage at Mulberry
Nadia El Dasher | September 15, 2013
This year's Mulberry show, one of the most sought after tickets of the week due to to the departure of creative director Emma Hill, coincided with the ITU World Triathlon. The result- nose to tail traffic that meant Katie Trotter, the fashion director, and I had two cab rides, 2 tube stops and a twenty minute run across the city in rather unsuitable heels.
A hop, skip and a jump later we managed to get escorted through the crowds into the show, late albeit- but we made it!
Here are some of our favorite moments- we're writing up on a 10 minute break from the madness:
After the show, guests mingled in the foyer which was beautifully decorated with huge bouquets of flowers and scattered daisies in the floor. I even got a smile from American Vogue editor Anna Wintour!
Model Cara Delevingne's running order. Delevingne recognized us from our previous shoot with her and said hello:
Some beautiful white on white accessories:
The full running order:
The Mulberry dog:
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Celebrity lineup for Vogue Dubai Fashion Experience announced
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments
- Fashion notes: The deceptive comfort of sneaker culture