London Fashion Week: Cara Delevingne backstage at Mulberry
Nadia El Dasher | September 15, 2013
This year's Mulberry show, one of the most sought after tickets of the week due to to the departure of creative director Emma Hill, coincided with the ITU World Triathlon. The result- nose to tail traffic that meant Katie Trotter, the fashion director, and I had two cab rides, 2 tube stops and a twenty minute run across the city in rather unsuitable heels.
A hop, skip and a jump later we managed to get escorted through the crowds into the show, late albeit- but we made it!
Here are some of our favorite moments- we're writing up on a 10 minute break from the madness:
After the show, guests mingled in the foyer which was beautifully decorated with huge bouquets of flowers and scattered daisies in the floor. I even got a smile from American Vogue editor Anna Wintour!
Model Cara Delevingne's running order. Delevingne recognized us from our previous shoot with her and said hello:
Some beautiful white on white accessories:
The full running order:
The Mulberry dog:
- Fashion notes: 'Perfection' doesn't always equal beauty
- Trend: Summer bouquet
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends