Is Kate Bosworth's collection for Topshop too pricey?
Nadia El Dasher | October 27, 2013
The minute we heard about actress Kate Bosworth's collaboration with Topshop we knew had to get in on the action.
However, we were quite surprised by the higher-than-usual price tag; GBP 12 to 595 (approximately Dh72 to Dh3,535). Was this collection simply too expensive for the high street?
We decided to get back to the basics- the pieces were made of high quality fabrics such as cashmere, leather and silk-chiffon.
Add to that the design value of the timeless colarless coats, androgynous silhouettes and minimalist style.
All in all, we feel The Collection by Kate Bosworth is worth the extra dosh for a little something extra.
What are your thoughts on the pieces? Let us know in the comment box below.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art