Is Kate Bosworth's collection for Topshop too pricey?
Nadia El Dasher | October 27, 2013
The minute we heard about actress Kate Bosworth's collaboration with Topshop we knew had to get in on the action.
However, we were quite surprised by the higher-than-usual price tag; GBP 12 to 595 (approximately Dh72 to Dh3,535). Was this collection simply too expensive for the high street?
We decided to get back to the basics- the pieces were made of high quality fabrics such as cashmere, leather and silk-chiffon.
Add to that the design value of the timeless colarless coats, androgynous silhouettes and minimalist style.
All in all, we feel The Collection by Kate Bosworth is worth the extra dosh for a little something extra.
What are your thoughts on the pieces? Let us know in the comment box below.
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Celebrity lineup for Vogue Dubai Fashion Experience announced
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments
- Fashion notes: The deceptive comfort of sneaker culture