In pictures: London Fashion Week 2012
Photo desk | September 19, 2012
Photos from 2012 London Fashion Week including designs by Burberry, John Rocha, Temperley, Philip Treacy, Marios Schwab and more.
The 2013 spring/summer collections were presented at the fashion week in the English capital from 14 to 18 September.
The National’s fashion correspondent Gemma Champ is blogging every day from London Fashion Week.
More from LFW 2012
• Day one: fragile flavours from Willow and Bora Aksu • Day two: a bunch of raving hippies but John Rocha goes against the grain • Day three: feeling blue at Ford, Schwab, Temperley, Smith • Day four: old-school revivals at Louise Gray, Burberry, Richard Nicoll, Osman and a family affair at Smythson • Day five: gecko fabulous at Mulberry, disco divas at Roksanda Ilincic, neon novelty at Simone Rocha
Read Gemma’s coverage from New York Fashion Week including an exclusive interview with Victoria Beckham.
- Abu Dhabi students compete to design best pyjamas for beauty sleep
- Fashion notes: Dress sheer without risking overexposure
- In pictures: The 9 finalist for sleepware Dressed to Rest contest
- Fashion notes: With age comes some wisdom about make-up
- Trend: Life on Mars with space-inspired metallic shades
- My Luxury Life: Madame Laudomia Pucci