A board showing Ashish creations at London Fashion Week. Olivia Harris / Reuters
Photos from 2012 London Fashion Week including designs by Burberry, John Rocha, Temperley, Philip Treacy, Marios Schwab and more.
A taylor irons a garment backstage ahead of the Burberry Prorsum show. Ben Stansall / AFP Photo
A model points at a poster as dresses are prepared backstage ahead of the Burberry Prorsum 2013 spring/summer collection. Ben Stansall / AFP Photo
The 2013 spring/summer collections were presented at the fashion week in the English capital from 14 to 18 September.
Metallic was the order of the day for Burberry with shiny foiled leather on show. Carl Court / AFP Photo
A visitor photographs models during the Tata Naka spring/summer collection presentation at London Fashion Week in London on September 18, 2012. Carl Court / AFP Photo
A model presents a creation by designer Aminaka Wilmont. Carl Court / AFP Photo
Temperley was all about easy, breezy chic. Carl Court / AFP Photo
British actor Bill Nighy and editor-in-chief of American Vogue Anna Wintour in attendance at London Fashion Week for the show of designer Nicole Farhi. Carl Court / AFP Photo
A model wears a design from the Philip Treacy collection. Jonathan Short / AP Photo
Models parade down the catwalk during the Marios Schwab show. Lewis Whyld AP Photo / PA
A model reflected in a mirror wearing a creation from the Meadham Kirchhoff. Suzanne Plunkett / Reuters
John Rocha offered an unashamedly feminine approach to eveningwear. Jonathan Short / AP Photo
The National’s fashion correspondent Gemma Champ is blogging every day from London Fashion Week.
More from LFW 2012
• Day one: fragile flavours from Willow and Bora Aksu
• Day two: a bunch of raving hippies but John Rocha goes against the grain
• Day three: feeling blue at Ford, Schwab, Temperley, Smith
• Day four: old-school revivals at Louise Gray, Burberry, Richard Nicoll, Osman and a family affair at Smythson
• Day five: gecko fabulous at Mulberry, disco divas at Roksanda Ilincic, neon novelty at Simone Rocha
Read Gemma’s coverage from New York Fashion Week including an exclusive interview with Victoria Beckham.
• Victoria Beckham shows her Californian side
• NYFW Day 6: Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein show us how it’s done