Golden Globes 2013: best and worst dressed
Nadia El Dasher | January 14, 2013
The red carpet at this year's Golden Globes was a mish mash of mega hits and and awful misses.
All Dressed Up rounds up the best and worst of the bunch.
Who were you impressed by the most? Who did you think missed the mark? Let us know in the comment box below.
Pick up a copy of tomorrow's Arts & Life edition to see what the Fashion Editor, Katie Trotter, has to say...
Paris Haute Couture Week back with Versace, Armani and more
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Giambattista Valli’s stripes and flowers
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Schiaparelli’s controlled eccentricity
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Fashion’s president Didier Grumbach steps down
- Dubai’s The Emperor 1688 win regional final of the Woolmark Prize
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Lebanese designer Georges Hobeika takes inspiration from Impressionist painter Claude Monet for latest collection
- What I’ve learnt from attending fashion weeks