Golden Globes 2013: best and worst dressed
Nadia El Dasher | January 14, 2013
The red carpet at this year's Golden Globes was a mish mash of mega hits and and awful misses.
All Dressed Up rounds up the best and worst of the bunch.
Who were you impressed by the most? Who did you think missed the mark? Let us know in the comment box below.
Pick up a copy of tomorrow's Arts & Life edition to see what the Fashion Editor, Katie Trotter, has to say...
Paris Haute Couture Week back with Versace, Armani and more
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Giambattista Valli’s stripes and flowers
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Schiaparelli’s controlled eccentricity
- Paris Haute Couture Week: Fashion’s president Didier Grumbach steps down
- Dubai’s The Emperor 1688 win regional final of the Woolmark Prize
- Kiehl’s new range promises stronger hair immediately
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments