Get red carpet-ready with these exclusive pieces
Nadia El Dasher | February 6, 2014
Online shopping retailer Stylebop.com recently announced the launch of their red carpet capsule collection.
The pieces, designed by some of the biggest names in emerging fashion talent, are available now for pre-order online.
The entirely London-based team of designers include Marios Schwab, Mary Katrantzou, David Koma, Matthew Williamson, Preen, Roksanda Illincic, Emilia Wickstead, Nicholas Kirkwood, Osman and Sophia Webster.
The designs will start at $595 (Dh2,185) up to $8,800 (Dh32,322).
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Celebrity lineup for Vogue Dubai Fashion Experience announced
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments
- Fashion notes: The deceptive comfort of sneaker culture