Get Charlotte Olympia shoes for 60% off!
Nadia El Dasher | January 29, 2013
Shoe fanatics across the globe are familiar with the name Charlotte Olympia. They're probably also used to the hefty price tags that come with her spiderweb embossed pieces.
Starting today the designer, best known for her kitschy sky high heels with floating platforms, is stocked on The Outnet for up to 60% off.
We've got our eyes on the perspex heel, printed courts (above). Let us know which ones you're after in the comment box below.
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Lebanese designer Georges Hobeika takes inspiration from Impressionist painter Claude Monet for latest collection
- What I’ve learnt from attending fashion weeks