Fresh out of the oven: Dough
Nadia El Dasher | December 11, 2012
Dough is a luxury brand founded by Dima Kassis, a New York City born designer of Lebanese descent, currently based out of Beirut.
Kassis's designs are simple, understated and elegant- ones that she would wear herself- with the influence of her Eastern roots visible throughout the collection.
Have a look at some key pieces from Dough's second collection (S/S 2013) and let us know your thoughts in the comment box below:
Dough is currently stocked in Beirut, Riyadh and Casablanca, www.doughcollection.com
Leeds v Leeds after friendly farce in Italy
- Buying a new motor? Then cash in on one of these 10 Ramadan car deals
- Young ‘Andy’ in Singapore is not celebrating his family’s good fortune
- Is the World Cup Golden Ball award a consolation prize?
- Singapore scores own goal with World Cup anti-gambling advert
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments