Fresh out of the oven: Dough
Nadia El Dasher | December 11, 2012
Dough is a luxury brand founded by Dima Kassis, a New York City born designer of Lebanese descent, currently based out of Beirut.
Kassis's designs are simple, understated and elegant- ones that she would wear herself- with the influence of her Eastern roots visible throughout the collection.
Have a look at some key pieces from Dough's second collection (S/S 2013) and let us know your thoughts in the comment box below:
Dough is currently stocked in Beirut, Riyadh and Casablanca, www.doughcollection.com
Leeds v Leeds after friendly farce in Italy
- Buying a new motor? Then cash in on one of these 10 Ramadan car deals
- Young ‘Andy’ in Singapore is not celebrating his family’s good fortune
- Is the World Cup Golden Ball award a consolation prize?
- Singapore scores own goal with World Cup anti-gambling advert
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art