Welcome to All Dressed Up
Helen McLaughlin | May 6, 2012
Ever wondered what fashion folk actually do? What their week looks like? Who and what excites them and what goes into making the perfect fashion shoot? Or are you looking for expert style advice - what to buy and how to wear it?
Our new fashion blog, All Dressed Up, is where my assistant, Nadia, and I will share some of our knowledge and give you a glimpse in to our work as fashion journalists. We have never quite had the space necessary to show you exactly what it is we get up, so we hope this is how we change that. The launch of The National's new Luxury magazine (above) is just the occasion to start.
We want show our job it like it is, and share our views, advice, comments and news from the inside. We hope you like it.
Katie Trotter, fashion director.
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Celebrity lineup for Vogue Dubai Fashion Experience announced
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments
- Fashion notes: The deceptive comfort of sneaker culture