Welcome to All Dressed Up
Helen McLaughlin | May 6, 2012
Ever wondered what fashion folk actually do? What their week looks like? Who and what excites them and what goes into making the perfect fashion shoot? Or are you looking for expert style advice - what to buy and how to wear it?
Our new fashion blog, All Dressed Up, is where my assistant, Nadia, and I will share some of our knowledge and give you a glimpse in to our work as fashion journalists. We have never quite had the space necessary to show you exactly what it is we get up, so we hope this is how we change that. The launch of The National's new Luxury magazine (above) is just the occasion to start.
We want show our job it like it is, and share our views, advice, comments and news from the inside. We hope you like it.
Katie Trotter, fashion director.
- Fashion notes: 'Perfection' doesn't always equal beauty
- Trend: Summer bouquet
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends