Dubai Summer Surprises Kids Fashion Week
Nadia El Dasher | July 3, 2013
Guest blogger Sarah Khamis writes to us from Dubai Summer Surprises:
Tension was running high amongst the mothers and their model daughters who took part in Dubai Summer Surprises Kids Fashion Week. Between wardrobe, hair and make-up you could feel the stress dissolving as the girls were happy with their outfits and complimented each other.
At 6:30pm the girls hit the runway with their innocent poses while the crowd took videos and pictures of the lovely models.
Kids fashion week is a six days event starting from July 1 to 6. The event takes place at Dubai Festival City Centre from 6:30 to 8:30pm.
- Kiehl’s new range promises stronger hair immediately
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments