Dubai Summer Surprises Kids Fashion Week
Nadia El Dasher | July 3, 2013
Guest blogger Sarah Khamis writes to us from Dubai Summer Surprises:
Tension was running high amongst the mothers and their model daughters who took part in Dubai Summer Surprises Kids Fashion Week. Between wardrobe, hair and make-up you could feel the stress dissolving as the girls were happy with their outfits and complimented each other.
At 6:30pm the girls hit the runway with their innocent poses while the crowd took videos and pictures of the lovely models.
Kids fashion week is a six days event starting from July 1 to 6. The event takes place at Dubai Festival City Centre from 6:30 to 8:30pm.
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Lebanese designer Georges Hobeika takes inspiration from Impressionist painter Claude Monet for latest collection
- What I’ve learnt from attending fashion weeks