Dubai Summer Surprises Kids Fashion Week
Nadia El Dasher | July 3, 2013
Guest blogger Sarah Khamis writes to us from Dubai Summer Surprises:
Tension was running high amongst the mothers and their model daughters who took part in Dubai Summer Surprises Kids Fashion Week. Between wardrobe, hair and make-up you could feel the stress dissolving as the girls were happy with their outfits and complimented each other.
At 6:30pm the girls hit the runway with their innocent poses while the crowd took videos and pictures of the lovely models.
Kids fashion week is a six days event starting from July 1 to 6. The event takes place at Dubai Festival City Centre from 6:30 to 8:30pm.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art