Dima Ayad S/S 2013 collection
Nadia El Dasher | March 27, 2013
Keep your eye out for Dubai-based fashion designer Dima Ayad.
Her latest collection features some of this season's biggest trends: white, ruffles and bold colour.
With a combination of short day dresses as well as stand-out full length gowns, the collection goes from day to night in a heartbeat.
Here are a few of our favourite pieces:
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Celebrity lineup for Vogue Dubai Fashion Experience announced
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments
- Fashion notes: The deceptive comfort of sneaker culture