Dima Ayad S/S 2013 collection
Nadia El Dasher | March 27, 2013
Keep your eye out for Dubai-based fashion designer Dima Ayad.
Her latest collection features some of this season's biggest trends: white, ruffles and bold colour.
With a combination of short day dresses as well as stand-out full length gowns, the collection goes from day to night in a heartbeat.
Here are a few of our favourite pieces:
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Lebanese designer Georges Hobeika takes inspiration from Impressionist painter Claude Monet for latest collection
- What I’ve learnt from attending fashion weeks
- Fashion notes: Channel your inner elegance in a midi length