Dima Ayad S/S 2013 collection
Nadia El Dasher | March 27, 2013
Keep your eye out for Dubai-based fashion designer Dima Ayad.
Her latest collection features some of this season's biggest trends: white, ruffles and bold colour.
With a combination of short day dresses as well as stand-out full length gowns, the collection goes from day to night in a heartbeat.
Here are a few of our favourite pieces:
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art
- Diane von Furstenberg biography to be released this Autumn