Chanel to show cruise collection in Dubai
Nadia El Dasher | February 13, 2014
Luxury fashion label Chanel has confirmed that they will be showcasing their cruise 2014-2015 collection in Dubai.
Last year's show took place in Singapore and the French fashion house has chosen the UAE city as its newest location.
The Dubai show will take place on May 13, 2014 in Karl Lagerfeld's presence.
- Kiehl’s new range promises stronger hair immediately
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments