Chanel to show cruise collection in Dubai
Nadia El Dasher | February 13, 2014
Luxury fashion label Chanel has confirmed that they will be showcasing their cruise 2014-2015 collection in Dubai.
Last year's show took place in Singapore and the French fashion house has chosen the UAE city as its newest location.
The Dubai show will take place on May 13, 2014 in Karl Lagerfeld's presence.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art