Chanel Iman wears Rami Al Ali
Nadia El Dasher | February 28, 2013
Syrian designer Rami Al Ali is one of this region's finest up and coming talents.
We were thrilled to see his S/S 2013 design on model Chanel Iman at this year's Vanity Fair Oscars Party; holding its own alongside some of the world's biggest labels and on one of the most sought-after models in the industry.
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style