Chanel Iman wears Rami Al Ali
Nadia El Dasher | February 28, 2013
Syrian designer Rami Al Ali is one of this region's finest up and coming talents.
We were thrilled to see his S/S 2013 design on model Chanel Iman at this year's Vanity Fair Oscars Party; holding its own alongside some of the world's biggest labels and on one of the most sought-after models in the industry.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art