Chanel Iman wears Rami Al Ali
Nadia El Dasher | February 28, 2013
Syrian designer Rami Al Ali is one of this region's finest up and coming talents.
We were thrilled to see his S/S 2013 design on model Chanel Iman at this year's Vanity Fair Oscars Party; holding its own alongside some of the world's biggest labels and on one of the most sought-after models in the industry.
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Lebanese designer Georges Hobeika takes inspiration from Impressionist painter Claude Monet for latest collection
- What I’ve learnt from attending fashion weeks
- Fashion notes: Channel your inner elegance in a midi length