CFDA Awards 2013: best and worst dressed
Nadia El Dasher | June 4, 2013
Brad Barket INVL
The CFDA, Council of Fashion Designers of America, Awards took place last night at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center in New York City.
This years winners included Proenza Schouler, Thom Browne, Phillip Lim, Pamela Love and Oscar De La Renta.
With some of our favourite designers, models and actresses out to celebrate fashion, here's a look at who we thought wore it best and worst.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.
For more on the CFDA visit: www.thenational.ae/lifestyle/fashion/in-pictures-cfda-fashion-awards-2013
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art