CFDA Awards 2013: best and worst dressed
Nadia El Dasher | June 4, 2013
Brad Barket INVL
The CFDA, Council of Fashion Designers of America, Awards took place last night at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center in New York City.
This years winners included Proenza Schouler, Thom Browne, Phillip Lim, Pamela Love and Oscar De La Renta.
With some of our favourite designers, models and actresses out to celebrate fashion, here's a look at who we thought wore it best and worst.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.
For more on the CFDA visit: www.thenational.ae/lifestyle/fashion/in-pictures-cfda-fashion-awards-2013
- Kiehl’s new range promises stronger hair immediately
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments