CFDA Awards 2013: best and worst dressed
Nadia El Dasher | June 4, 2013
Brad Barket INVL
The CFDA, Council of Fashion Designers of America, Awards took place last night at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center in New York City.
This years winners included Proenza Schouler, Thom Browne, Phillip Lim, Pamela Love and Oscar De La Renta.
With some of our favourite designers, models and actresses out to celebrate fashion, here's a look at who we thought wore it best and worst.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.
For more on the CFDA visit: www.thenational.ae/lifestyle/fashion/in-pictures-cfda-fashion-awards-2013
- Abu Dhabi students compete to design best pyjamas for beauty sleep
- Fashion notes: Dress sheer without risking overexposure
- In pictures: The 9 finalist for sleepware Dressed to Rest contest
- Fashion notes: With age comes some wisdom about make-up
- Trend: Life on Mars with space-inspired metallic shades
- My Luxury Life: Madame Laudomia Pucci