Burberry's Dubai pop-up shop
Nadia El Dasher | March 9, 2014
Dubai Mall's Level Shoe District is home to Burberry's latest Middle East venture.
The British luxury fashion house teamed up with the footwear emporium for an English Rose-inspired pop-up store, taken from the labels spring/summer 2014 collection.
The temporary space, which was creatively built by Christopher Bailey, will feature English Rose shoe designs in this seasons delicate pastel shades.
Available at Level Shoe District, Dubai Mall until March 23, 2014.
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Celebrity lineup for Vogue Dubai Fashion Experience announced
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments
- Fashion notes: The deceptive comfort of sneaker culture