Burberry's Dubai pop-up shop
Nadia El Dasher | March 9, 2014
Dubai Mall's Level Shoe District is home to Burberry's latest Middle East venture.
The British luxury fashion house teamed up with the footwear emporium for an English Rose-inspired pop-up store, taken from the labels spring/summer 2014 collection.
The temporary space, which was creatively built by Christopher Bailey, will feature English Rose shoe designs in this seasons delicate pastel shades.
Available at Level Shoe District, Dubai Mall until March 23, 2014.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art