Burberry's Dubai pop-up shop
Nadia El Dasher | March 9, 2014
Dubai Mall's Level Shoe District is home to Burberry's latest Middle East venture.
The British luxury fashion house teamed up with the footwear emporium for an English Rose-inspired pop-up store, taken from the labels spring/summer 2014 collection.
The temporary space, which was creatively built by Christopher Bailey, will feature English Rose shoe designs in this seasons delicate pastel shades.
Available at Level Shoe District, Dubai Mall until March 23, 2014.
- Fashion notes: 'Perfection' doesn't always equal beauty
- Trend: Summer bouquet
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends