Burberry's biggest fragrance launch yet: Brit Rhythm Men
Katie Trotter | September 3, 2013
Brit Rhythm, the first fragrance Burberry have launched since taking its beauty side of the business in house in April, has notes of basil verveina, spicy cardamom, with a base of cedarwood, incense and tonka bean.
Christopher Bailey, chief creative officer of the British brand said: 'Sexy and provocative, Brit Rhythm is inspired by the exhilaration and adrenaline of live music and the electric energy of the crowd.'
Fronted by Suki Waterhouse and These New Puritans front man, George Barnett, the music-inspired campaign is sure to entice. Check out the behind the scenes pictures here!
- Fashion notes: 'Perfection' doesn't always equal beauty
- Trend: Summer bouquet
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends