Burberry's biggest fragrance launch yet: Brit Rhythm Men
Katie Trotter | September 3, 2013
Brit Rhythm, the first fragrance Burberry have launched since taking its beauty side of the business in house in April, has notes of basil verveina, spicy cardamom, with a base of cedarwood, incense and tonka bean.
Christopher Bailey, chief creative officer of the British brand said: 'Sexy and provocative, Brit Rhythm is inspired by the exhilaration and adrenaline of live music and the electric energy of the crowd.'
Fronted by Suki Waterhouse and These New Puritans front man, George Barnett, the music-inspired campaign is sure to entice. Check out the behind the scenes pictures here!
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art