Burberry's biggest fragrance launch yet: Brit Rhythm Men
Katie Trotter | September 3, 2013
Brit Rhythm, the first fragrance Burberry have launched since taking its beauty side of the business in house in April, has notes of basil verveina, spicy cardamom, with a base of cedarwood, incense and tonka bean.
Christopher Bailey, chief creative officer of the British brand said: 'Sexy and provocative, Brit Rhythm is inspired by the exhilaration and adrenaline of live music and the electric energy of the crowd.'
Fronted by Suki Waterhouse and These New Puritans front man, George Barnett, the music-inspired campaign is sure to entice. Check out the behind the scenes pictures here!
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments
- Fashion notes: The deceptive comfort of sneaker culture