Burberry and Google present: Burberry Kisses
Nadia El Dasher | June 13, 2013
British label Burberry have teamed up with internet giant Google to create Burberry Kisses.
The concept is simple: to connect the digital world to the emotional one.
How? Users can access the service at kisses.burberry.com on Google Chrome or a mobile device and share personal kisses with loved ones using "kiss recognition technology" (over a computer camera or via direct lip contact for touch screen device users).
Next, the sender can add a personalised message and even select an optional lip colour from the Burberry Beauty range.
The sender can track the journey of each kiss via personalised animations of 3D city skylines:
The program also allows the sender to follow it's progress from the departure to arrival destination, and to view all of the kisses being sent from all around the world:
The kisses can be shared on Google+ and other social media platforms.
Will you be sending a special someone a Burberry Kiss? Let us know your thoughts on the concept in the comment box below.
- In pictures: The 9 finalist for sleepware Dressed to Rest contest
- Fashion notes: With age comes some wisdom about make-up
- Trend: Life on Mars with space-inspired metallic shades
- My Luxury Life: Madame Laudomia Pucci
- The Decoder: Reinast toothbrush for Dh16,129
- A Conversation with Farida Khelfa, the brand ambassador for the House of Schiaparelli