BOY London hits Dubai boutique
Nadia El Dasher | January 15, 2014
Last year saw the resurgence of popular 1980s label BOY London.
30 years ago the iconic three letters were seen on the likes of Boy George and Andy Warhol - now the brand's biggest fan is pop idol, Rihanna.
Dubai boutique, West L.A. now stocks the label with some of it's cool t shirts and jumpers available.
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Lebanese designer Georges Hobeika takes inspiration from Impressionist painter Claude Monet for latest collection
- What I’ve learnt from attending fashion weeks