Billboard Music Awards 2013: best and worst dressed
Nadia El Dasher | May 20, 2013
The blue carpet on this year's Billboard Music Awards was, as always, full of hits and misses. The albeit more casual event showcased not one but three Arabic designers including Zuhair Murad, Georges Chakra and Rami Al Ali.
Have a look at our picks of the best and worst dressed and let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.
- Abu Dhabi students compete to design best pyjamas for beauty sleep
- Fashion notes: Dress sheer without risking overexposure
- In pictures: The 9 finalist for sleepware Dressed to Rest contest
- Fashion notes: With age comes some wisdom about make-up
- Trend: Life on Mars with space-inspired metallic shades
- My Luxury Life: Madame Laudomia Pucci