Behind the scenes: Master class
Nadia El Dasher | December 12, 2013
Today's issue of The National's LUXURY magazine features our 17th century Dutch portrait-inspired editorial, shot by the talented Tim Hill and James Aubrey in East London.
Our model Helena McKelvie is a new face on the London fashion scene, but has already been shot by Rankin for Hunger Magazine and was named Topshop's muse.
We give you a sneak peek behind-the-scenes of our cover story, and for an All Dressed Up first: our very own fashion film shot by Shane McNamara.
The final result:
For more information on the fashion in the shoot pick up a copy of today's paper for a flick through LUXURY magazine.
Photographers: Hill & Aubrey at HSI London Styling: Katie Trotter and Nadia El-Dasher Production: Sophie Munro at HSI London Hair: Dayaruci at One Represents using L’Oreal Paris Make-up: Helena Lyons at One Represents using Nars Photographer’s assistant: Simon McGuigan Videographer: Shane McNamara Re-touching: UnderwaterDinosaur
World Cup Diary Day 26: When Belo Horizonte erupted
- Football diary: Germany’s Joachim Loew dreaming about Brazil
- World Cup Diary Day 24: Brazil fan’s World Cup final ticket saga
- Paul the Octopus a hard act to follow; Maradona being Maradona; Ronaldo congratulates Klose
- World Cup Diary Day 23: Pope Francis, Spiderman and Rio’s cast of characters
- The Emperor 1688 wins in the regional menswear round of the International Woolmark Prize
- Pink, Kate Hudson and Jared Leto make Armani show at Paris Haute Couture Week a celebrity circus
- In pictures: The Emperor 1688 show at Fashion Forward
- Rami Al Ali in full bloom with rainforest collection
- In pictures: Rami Al Ali at Paris Haute Couture Week
- Regional designers create Star Wars: Episode VII outfits