Basil Soda presentation with Diane Pernet
Nadia El Dasher | February 14, 2013
Lebanese couturier Basil Soda has been on The National's radar for quite some time, with some of his Haute Couture pieces appearing in the pages of our magazines.
Soda's S/S 2013 Haute Couture presentation took place in Beirut and was attended by none other than the notorious Paris-based fashion critic and blogger, Diane Pernet.
Pernet has appeared in Interview magazine and collaborated with Centre Pompidou, and flew to Lebanon exclusively to attend the preview. To say we're sorry to have missed it would be an understatement.
Let us know what you think of Basil Soda's latest collection in the comment box below.
Looks from Basil Soda's S/S 2013 Haute Couture collection:
- Home improvements: Hangers make for great flip-flop holders
- Fashion notes: Florals are the pick of next season’s looks
- Boot camp: Must own boots during the winter season
- Miss World 2014 contestants arrive in London – in pictures
- The lowdown on the booming men’s fashion industry
- ‘Time for Islamic couture’