Basil Soda presentation with Diane Pernet
Nadia El Dasher | February 14, 2013
Lebanese couturier Basil Soda has been on The National's radar for quite some time, with some of his Haute Couture pieces appearing in the pages of our magazines.
Soda's S/S 2013 Haute Couture presentation took place in Beirut and was attended by none other than the notorious Paris-based fashion critic and blogger, Diane Pernet.
Pernet has appeared in Interview magazine and collaborated with Centre Pompidou, and flew to Lebanon exclusively to attend the preview. To say we're sorry to have missed it would be an understatement.
Let us know what you think of Basil Soda's latest collection in the comment box below.
Looks from Basil Soda's S/S 2013 Haute Couture collection:
- Chloé’s ‘Love Story’ headed for the UAE
- How to score a fast fashion deal online at My-wardrobe
- Franca Sozzani, Alberta Ferretti and Roberto Cavalli coming to Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience
- Traditional ‘Prince of Wales check’ given the Thomas Pink treatment
- Celebrity lineup for Vogue Dubai Fashion Experience announced
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style
- From Hijama to camel-soap: The UAE’s traditional Arabian beauty treatments
- Fashion notes: The deceptive comfort of sneaker culture