All Dressed Up meets Emilio Pucci's daughter
Nadia El Dasher | January 29, 2014
The opulent Emilio Pucci store at The Galleria on Al Maryah Island was the backdrop for our first meeting with Madame Laudomia Pucci, the designer's daughter and the brand's current deputy chairman and image director.
During our chat we got talking about the Pucci family history, the new vision of the Italian fashion house and the label's artistic director, Peter Dundas.
To read the full interview, pick up a copy of tomorrow's paper or click here.
To know more about Peter Dundas and how his appointment transformed the label, read fashion editor, Katie Trotter's feature from Luxury magazine.
- Fashion notes: Separating the hip from the hipsters
- Top 10 Oscar de la Renta Red Carpet looks:in pictures
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at the age of 82
- The celebrities, shows and exhibitions in store at World of Fashion at Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates
- A contest to show off your UAE national pride – in style