All Dressed Up introduces: The Harlem Shake
Nadia El Dasher | February 19, 2013
Music lovers have heard of her, female rappers wish they were her and we love her- Azealia Banks, the American music sensation that first appeared on the scene around a year and a half ago with the single 212.
The hype surrounding Banks' gained her a deal with Polydor Records and she released her first EP entitled 1991 in June of last year.
Her latest track with American music producer Baauer, Harlem Shake, is on repeat on our iPhones, computers and in our heads.
Now we see that even top models Cara Delevigne, Jourdan Dunn and Rosie Tapner are in on the Harlem Shake-action backstage at this week's Topshop Unique show in London.
Will you be doing the Harlem Shake? Let us know in the comment box below.
- The cream of the fashion crop at Paris Haute Couture Week
- Trend: Eye spy
- Fashion notes: clash your wardrobe for a new look
- The Emperor 1688 wins in the regional menswear round of the International Woolmark Prize
- Pink, Kate Hudson and Jared Leto make Armani show at Paris Haute Couture Week a celebrity circus
- In pictures: The Emperor 1688 show at Fashion Forward