All Dressed Up goes to Australia: Day 2
Nadia El Dasher | March 5, 2013
Another early start for the fashion team- up and out of bed by 6 am and back to Sydney airport, this time to fly to Hamilton Island where we'll connect to Hayman Island.
We meet our team at the Virgin Australia check-in area: photographer Simon Upton, model Alina Illie, hair stylist Peter Lennon, make-up artist Claire Thomson and photographer's assistant Will Braden.
After a two hour, bumpy aeroplane ride we are in Hamilton Island. The weather doesn't look promising with torrential rain and wind speed at around 50 km/h, but we don't let that dampen our spirits.
From car to plane to.... Boat. Our latest means of transport takes us from Hamilton to Hayman Island in just one hour.
Next up is a ride from the dock to the hotel building by buggy:
We were shown our rooms
And were greeted by Boo the baby swan
And finally- started scouting for locations around the hotel. First stop, the Diane Von Furstenberg penthouse.
- Fashion notes: 'Perfection' doesn't always equal beauty
- Trend: Summer bouquet
- Guide to dressing from indoors to outdoors
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Dolce & Gabbana convert Capri to couture haven
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends