A look at Sonia Rykiel's Pre-SS 2014 collection
Nadia El Dasher | November 25, 2013
Ultra-Parisien label, Sonia Rykiel, is a master at the grown-up yet girly aesthetic.
Although the brand is known for its exquisite knitwear, we atAll Dressed Up, are big fans of just about anything Rykiel- who knows how to do kitschy fashion in a clean, modern way that doesn't take it overboard.
The new Pre-SS 2014 collection seen here will be available in stores from December.
- Stella McCartney opens second store in Dubai
- Raya Abirached named brand ambassador for IWC Schaffhausen
- Mohammed Al Turki sports Jaeger-LeCoultre at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Items from architect Zaha Hadid, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Princess Charlene of Monaco in female power dressing exhibition
- Museum in New York tells the story of cosmetics giant Helena Rubinstein in art